Rock & Rose   +  outfits

1st Blog Award 2010

This is the 1st time I've given a Blog Award... don't really know why I feel entitled to do this but hey I'm doing it anyway!! I read alot of great blogs on a daily basis so I would like to make this a regular feature for 2010!

So my 1st Blog Award goes to a very stylish and inspiring lady, whose attention to detail and unique style makes her stand out from the crowd. Her outfit posts are both creative and enviable and the work she puts into her blog is just amazing! Her well put together interiors posts are thought-provoking and always leave you wanting more. This lady is unstoppable and I don't doubt she will succeed in everything she does!

So if you haven't already visited her blog I suggest you do so straight away and I guarantee you'll be hooked:)!

So congratulations to the gorgeous Blanaid and her amazing blog:
http://www.blanaid.com/

And of course it wouldn't be a real award if there wasn't a prize...
So Blanaid will also get this lovely book...
xxx