Rock & Rose   +  the sartorialist

Look who I met today:)...

Well today I had the huge pleasure of meeting Scott Schuman aka The Sartorialist at his book signing in Dublin. I cant even express how happy I was to hear the news that such an influential figure in the fashion industry was coming to Ireland!!

The signing was in the Gallery of Photography in Temple Bar, where Scott also gave a talk on his work and posed for some pics with his loyal fans. He spoke about the connection he has with the people he photographs and that he prefers to just use their surnames. He also mentioned how he loves getting lost in new areas and just blending in, as this is sometimes when he finds the most amazing subjects. He speaks so passionately about his work that you cant help but be inspired by him and his success. And of course, its just lovely to hear him talk about Garance with such love and adoration.

I'm so glad I had the opportunity of meeting him, and I would recommend you check his site regularly for details as he's doing lots more signings around the world... But I'm sure you all probably check it daily anyway like I do:)!

So here are some pics from the signing, hope you enjoy them... Let me know what you think:)!

xxx