Rock & Rose   +  make-up

Fashion Show

"An Artisan Evening" was a huge success and the show was completely sold out!! Eager fashionistas turned up in their droves, scoffed cupcakes, sipped champagne and lusted over amazing fashion, hair and make-up. There were fabulous spot prizes, including the must talked about 12 week blow dry... now that's something I would like to try!

The hairstyles were spectacular and were modelled by the salons own clients... some of which were very brave and even changed their hair colour! The make-up was done by Make-up Forever, a brand I personally love, and the girls really did a fantastic job! Dark, smokey eyes were one of the big looks... another one of my faves.

So I'll leave you with some pics of the show and would love to know what you think.

Hair Styling: Artisan
Make-up: Make-Up Forever
Styling: Emma Connolly
Models: Lockdown



Amazing Hair!

Loved this girls style!

My Lovely Sister:)!

Me:)!