Rock & Rose   +  street style

Little Update...

Just a quick update of whats going on
while I have a free minute...

The countdown to Cork Fashion Week is nearly over!! This Saturday it all kicks off with live shows in Corks Opera Lane and then the much anticipated Designer of the Year show that night! Really cant wait for all the backstage madness and to see all the designs:)! Then there's Miki Barloks exhibition and launch of his book on Monday evening. I'll also be styling the Sobe Brown catwalk looks the following Saturday:)!

Also this Saturday 17th, Joanne Hynes will be hosting her style workshop with Annmarie O'Connor in Brown Thomas Cork, to launch her new collection, which is absolutely stunning. I want it all, what that lady can do with leather is just amazing!

Don't forget to get your name on the guest list for the AWear Customer Evening on Wednesday the 21st. There'll be free drinks, goodie bags, make-overs, hot sounds and 20% off, sounds like a party to me:)!! Email party@awear.ie to secure your place.

Make sure you pick up your copy of the Cork Independent (if you live in Cork:)!) tomorrow for a special Cork Fashion Week supplement, with an article and some Cork street style by me:)! So its pretty busy at the moment in Cork, which is great! But I did find time to paint my nails:)!

Are you following The Style Strutter on Facebook:)??