Rock & Rose   +  personal

Going to be snowbound!

Here on the East Coast we have been promised another very big snow storm.

Unfortunately this snow comes at a bad time since I was supposed to go on an overnight trip tomorrow and had to cancel. I will post more on that tomorrow as I am going to do a post on the location I was going to stay.

But while I have you all reading I wanted to encourage anyone who might be interested to stop on over to my "real life" friend Emilie's blog. She just started blogging this week, so stop by and welcome her. She is a new stay at home mom with a 6 month old daughter. Although it is unrelated to vintage she is hilarious and for those who find it of interest will see that she is super quick witted and sassy. I actually laugh out loud reading the ridiculous things she says. You can visit here.