Rock & Rose   +  magazine

Atomic Ranch Magazine

I was in Borders the other day picking up some magazines and I came across this little gem in the home section, Atomic Ranch magazine.

I don't know if any of you have read it but I was really excited to see a magazine for such a particular interest.

From their website: "Atomic Ranch celebrates midcentury houses—from 1940s ranch tracts to 1960s architect-designed modernist homes. With an emphasis on affordable solutions and homeowner renovations, our quarterly magazine shows you how to make your house cool, both inside and out. Launched in 2004, Atomic Ranch is published in Portland, Oregon."

The magazine features some before and afters, and even tells you about the latest atomic events, related book reviews, and has interesting articles (even the advertisements are related to decorating atomic). This is a nice to read for a modernist lover. It is a little pricey at 6.95, but it is a seasonal magazine and I would recommend to check it out if you haven't already.

Visit the website to check out the current issue, or order back issues.

So has anyone else heard of this magazine? I can't believe I hadn't found it sooner!