Rock & Rose   +  chanel

Coco Avant Chanel

Went to see Coco Avant Chanel today and unfortunatley I left very dissapointed:(! I had great expectations for this film, even though reviews weren't great. Audrey Tautou is a great actress but I felt no connection whatsoever with her character, probably due to direction and not acting. I felt they left out important pieces of her life and signature Chanel elements which would have really added to the atmosphere. I watched the two part film, just named Coco Chanel, over the weekend and would definatley recommend this one. The characters were far more likable and they included special touches like the pearls and well known Chanel quotes.

Dissapointment aside, Coco Chanel will forever remain one of my all time favourite designers and will no doubt continue to influence the fashion world for many many years...