Rock & Rose   +  competitions

Cosmo Blog Awards

So I'm sure by now everyones heard that Cosmopolitan magazine are having their 1st ever blog awards and nominations are open now!

I would really love if you could spare a minute and give The Style Strutter a vote for the Fashion/Style Award. I don't hold out too much hope as there are some pretty amazing blogs out there, but nothing ventured, nothing gained:)! So Id love to give it a shot. I also really hope that an Irish blog or blogs plural get through as it would be great to see some Irish talent being recognised:)! Ive voted for quite a few of my favourite Irish blogs in the hope that at least one of us will get through:)!

So go on, share the love, make me a happy happy girl and give me a vote:)! It really only takes 20 seconds! Just click here!! And just ask if you want my vote too:)!

PS. I reached 200 followers today so I just wanted to say a huge huge thank you to everyone that visits my blog, comments on my posts and supports me:)!!
xxx