Rock & Rose   +  music

Courtney Love and Hole

You can love her or hate her, but she won't be ignored. I love Courtney Love. I think I will always love Courtney Love. She is so underrated for her complete and utter genius. And she is completely misunderstood.

Hole is releasing their first album in 12 years on April 27th, and whether talking about this in a "vintage" blog is relevant or not I don't really mind because I know alot of you were probably growing up when Hole was around the first time. I really hope they will play in New York because I would love the chance to see them. I am going to include the new single in this post for those of you who haven't heard it (it's at the end). I am so glad to see her getting everything together, and making music that is true to herself.

Courtney will always be someone that people will talk about. And one day I hope that more people will see her for what she is, an icon in every sense of the word, and a visionary. Not more things go hand in hand then Courtney and pop culture. More than that she is a survivor.

Dear Courtney. I want to be your best friend.