Rock & Rose   +  magazine

Christina Hendricks on New York Magazine

For those of you who are Mad Men fans you will be pleased to hear if you haven't already that the lovely Christina Hendricks is on the cover of the current issue of New York Magazine.

This is the photo that is featured on the website. Unfortunately as always they tend to focus more on her (beautiful!) body instead of her acting. I wish they would give her character on Mad Men more attention, I really believe she is the better of the actresses on the show... and yes, that is saying alot. I think that her body should be just as notorious as her acting skills.

Anyway, if you are interested you can read the article here or buy the magazine. I will be finally going on my overnight trip to Atlantic City tomorrow, so if I am not back sooner, I will see you all for Film Actress Friday. Enjoy the rest of your week!