Rock & Rose   +  hats

Changeling: A spotlight on cloches

Sorry for my absence, I've been busy with my anniversary this weekend. My flea market find blog will have to be put off for a day or two. However, I do have something to talk about.

I watched Changeling the other day for the first time. Aside from really enjoying the movie and Angelina Jolie's acting, the fashion was quite beautiful and inspiring. The looks were definitely great for fall and winter.

I loved her cloches in the film, here are some ideas of how to get a look like this in your wardrobe.

A cute non-vintage option from Target for 14.99, it also comes in black:

A beautiful vintage cloche, inspired by the 20s', made in the 60s' in a beautiful camel color like Angelina's found on Etsy:

Or just get a modern look inspired by the 20s' found on Etsy for 18.00:

Hopefully this will get you ready for the cold weather that is heading our way, Happy Columbus Day!

Until we meet again
xx Naomi